Monday, December 08, 2008

Updates and Shit...(Ciii Puter Fund)

All, I will be sending out confirmation e-mails today and tomorrow to confirm receipt of your checks, money, and gold for "Ciii's Computer Fund". I will update everyone on our total tomorrow. The Swede has been working all weekend, so we should have all the stuff that has been sent.
I am NOT going to send e-mails to anyone who said they were sending something if I didn't receive it...it just seems too..."Public Radio Telethon" to me. There are a few people I haven't heard from, but these days, who the heck knows what is going on with people in their "real lives".
Doesn't look like we are going to have the scratch to purchase a new laptop for our boy, so I am going to look on the godsend that is Craigslist, and also considering a giftcard from Dell or Bestbuy.
Again, thanks to everyone who joined me on this little expression of Bloggy-love.

9 comments:

DKC said...

Aw, are we close??

Carolyn...Online said...

I second Dana - are we close?

cIII said...

Close or Not. Ima find each and every one of you and proceed to lay on you the biggest Bear Hug I can muster.

I totally didn't mean that in a "dress up as a Scary Clown and stalk you" sort of way.

....with a Heart so full, Im gonna have to spring for a Double Wide.

-word.

AC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leslie said...

See e-mail.

Leslie said...

Where did my comment go? See your e-mail.

Leslie said...

Why can I not comment here on my phone or online. Hmm.

What I'm trying to say is, check your e-mail!!!

Jamie said...

Hey, can you let me know if you got my money??? Thanks!!!

DKC said...

Hey there. Just checking in and all. You are missed out here in bloggy land, you know!