Now, I'm not entirely clear as to what blog-awards mean, but I am looking forward to getting my check for it in the mail.
There are two criteria for accepting this award. First, listing 6 things that make me happy today.
1) The Kids. I am working from home today, while the Swede is at a company training. I hate mornings, but these two are pretty damn cute in their PJ's.
2) The Job. These days, still having a job should make us all happy.
3) Coffee. Oh God, I love coffee...I mean, I fuckin' LOVE coffee!
4) Coffee. Did I mention I love coffee. Hey, I was up at 7:15, coffee gets two mentions.
5) Cold weather. It is going to be really cold here for a couple days, so perhaps the allergies, that have plagued the Monkey and I all year, will finally subside.
6) This whole blogging thing. A year ago, I found an old friend who had a blog, and I didn't even know what that met. I read, I joined, I commented, I started this thing. I like my job, but it doesn't require much thought. Blogging allows me to be creative, discuss the stuff I like, and write. Thanks to DCD and Laggin who pulled me into all of this, kickin' and screaming.
Now, the second part of the award, says I have to give it away. So I shall.
1) DCD at Dana's Brain. She started me on all this, so blame her.
2) Carolyn at Carolynonline. Hers was the first blog I read after Dana's, then I stole her blogroll.
3) Ciii at The Goat and Tater. I have to talk to my Mom, 'cause this guy may be my long-lost, more talented, brother. He writes about his kids the way my heart feels about mine.