OK, so I promised a scary Me/Monkey story, but I'm not liking what I am writing, so it will have to wait. Instead, there is a thing floating around Facebook I love...25 Random Things About Me. So I am posting my 25 things here (a few are TMI, but Hell that's what the blog is for!), and tagging a few of you, 'cause I am dying to read what you say about yourselves.
I KNOW, I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO IT TO ME TOO!!!
Now, 25 Things About Me:
1) My kids answered any questions I ever had about my purpose in the universe.
2) I'm 38, and still struggle with issues my parent’s insanity caused when I was a kid.
3) #2 pisses me off...every time.
4) I watch too much TV.
5) You know that fantasy all men have? Yep, I've done that.
6) I started smoking again 4 months ago. I know I have to quit, but damn I love smoking.
7) I respect loyalty above all other qualities.
8) I'm not as tough as everyone thinks I am.
9) I'm tougher than I think I am.
10) Someone once described me as an Egomaniac with an Inferiority Complex...that's about right.
11) If my wife made more money, I would gladly be a stay-at-home Dad.
12) People without a sense of humor are like my Kryptonite; I have no powers around them.
13) I don't no what I did in a former life, but Karma had to have been responsible for my wife...and yes, I mean that in a good way.
14) I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
15) I'm jealous of people who know the answer to #14.
16) I have a permit to carry a gun, and I almost always do.
17) I am a good Dad, and prouder of that than anything else I have ever done.
18) I'm afraid of flying. Oh, I'll do it, but it scares the shit out me...VooDoo, I think it's VooDoo that holds the damn things up.
19) I tell everyone I am 6'2", but I'm actually only 6'1 1/2".
20) I have never changed the oil in my own car.
21) I can't pass "The Magnificent Seven" or "The Dirty Dozen" on TV without watching them to the end.
22) I haven't lived in a house without a dog or cat since 1995.
23) I hate going to the movies.
24) If I didn't have coffee for a day, I would take a human life.
25) My wife kicks my ass every time we play golf together...and I think it's kinda' sexy.
Stop Punching Women In The Face
1 year ago